Sunday, August 30, 2009

CAIRO!!!!!!

So as I approach my fourth day in Cairo, it still hasnt really hit me that im here...but at the same time I already have great memories of funny, strange, exciting happenings and im already falling for this city. There's so much to say but the words are evading me because I want to make sure I describe it as accurately as possible. In time this will come to me, but for now...

TOP TEN

10. Witnessing a fight...and then watching the police congratulate the "winner".
9. Schwarmas are sooo yummy
8. Egyptian men are some cuties!
7. Riding a sailboat (felucca) down the Nile at night...beautiful and so calm.
6. Everyday I meet someone new and interesting.
5. The architecture of the campus.
4. I can go to the hookah bar at 11 pm and stay there til whenever.
3. Cairo is truly the city that never sleeps, bump New York
2. There is so much history here.
1. Waking up three days in a row and still being shocked that I'm in cairo.



0 comments: