Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shit Happens

I just got back to Cairo from my week of roadtripping through eastern Egypt and Jordan. I have SO MUCH to write and share and great pics as well. Unfortunately my comp is more triflin than a pimp on sunday morning and has decided to act crazy....so I dont know when ill be able to really get down to posting all the stuff that I had originally intended to, but it will happen eventually.


Side note and comment about B.Amorena's last post. The world is going crazy and fucking up on a daily basis, its actually pretty depressing and eye opening at the same time. Every day something ridiculous happens that can make you really question what goes through ppls heads, especially those who are in power. Just have to inhale and exhale.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, can't wait to hear about your amazing experience so hope your computer starts gettin' to work. love all of you guys and it's amazing reading all these posts and how our world is evolving around us.